Our Price: $739.99
Our Price: $1,190.00
Our Price: $270.00
Our Price: $999.00
Shop Chandeliers by Style
Chandelier Lighting Quick Tips
1. When hanging chandeliers, leave about 30 to 32 inches between the fixture and the dining table. The light fixture should be about 12 inches smaller in width/diameter than the dining table. In other rooms, calculate the size needed in inches by adding room length to width.
2. The dining table may be its most familiar furnishing partner, but a chandelier can create luxurious pairings in bedrooms and bathrooms as well. Consider using one above a spa-style tub or adjacent to a dramatic poster bed or canopy bed.
3. Candle chandeliers are the epitome of traditional elegance. Free of the bulk and blockage of shades, their slender, curving arms and exposed candelabra bulbs create an open effulgence that looks wondrous in combination with classic embellishments such as crystal teardrop pendants.
4. The most sparkling of chandeliers owe their brilliance to quality of crystal. Our selection includes fixtures with traditional accents such as pendants, hanging chains, and beads of clear and colored crystal.
5. Our mini chandeliers are transitional in more than just style. As a warm foyer welcome or cheery hallway guide use them to light a home's in-between places.
6. Sometime crystal clear isn't nearly as interesting as crystal colored, or the overhead glow through colored glass. Tiffany chandeliers combine medieval form and Art Nouveau style to create a traditional colorful look that is timeless.
7. In the dog days of summer, nature often cools faster than our houses do - short of ultra-high air conditioning bills. Summer is thus the perfect time to enjoy comfortable, well-lit patio dining area. Our outdoor chandeliers make the transition easy, with plug in designs that eliminate the need for wiring.
8. The chandelier is one of the most historic of all home furnishings, with origins dating back to medieval Europe and the language of Old French, so humans have had a long time to perfect their appearance. Our huge traditional selection offers hundreds of perfect forms.
9. The variety at iLightingSource.com doesn't stop with our selection of over 700 different styles. We also carry fixtures from the leading brands in the industry, such as Crystorama, Murray Feiss, Sea Gull, Maxim, and Kichler.
10. Modern decorators, take heart: our contemporary selection offers fashionable options for au courant interiors.