1. The versatility of its potential applications has made pendant lighting one of the fastest-growing home accent choices. Used singly or in a series of two or three small pendants, they are ideal for foyers, dining tables, breakfast bars/kitchen islands, game rooms, high-ceilinged multi-purpose great rooms, or bedrooms with a dimmer control switch.
2. Fixture width shouldn't be your only criterion for anticipating your pendant's light spread. Design factors that affect the concentration or diffuseness of pendant lighting include an inverted or conventional (downward-facing) fixture, exposed or fully enclosed bulb, and metal or glass shade.
3. A drum pendant is a chic, contemporary alternative to chandeliers in hallways or dining rooms. The organic textures and motifs of ELK drum pendants, made from sustainable, all-natural materials, look wondrous in modern interiors.
4. Used for ambiance or accent, mini pendants excel at catching eyes and ahhhs. Our vast selection of decorative mini pendant styles ranges from the formal to the eccentric.
5. The irony of track lighting is that its dramatic effect is so often achieved by otherwise ordinary fixtures. Skip the white or two-tone and explore our selection of pendant track lights and their ravishing swirls of color (see our product pages for accessory kits).
6. Our modern and contemporary pendants are true originals. Their unforgettably unique fixture styles appear inspired by everything from mid-20th century "space-age" designs to the marine radiolarian sketches of 19th century biologist Ernst Haeckel.
7. Traditional is not a synonym for tired or familiar at iLightingSource.com. Our wide-ranging selection of traditional pendant styles offer Victorian elegance, quaint Americana, tropical exoticism, black velvet floridity, and more - not to mention our Tiffany pendants, mission & craftsman pendants, and rustic/lodge pendants.
8. Finding environmentally conscious, energy-efficient pendants are easy at iLightingSource.com. Our featured pendants include both Energy Star pendants approved by the EPA and U.S. Department of Energy and Title 24 pendants that meet California's strict energy-efficiency standards.
9. Kichler is the world's leading decorative lighting fixture company. The designs of Kichler pendants offer traditional elegance that meet and exceed the decorative standards of formally appointed dining rooms. Kichler specializes in tiffany pendants, including tiffany mini pendants.
10. Sea Gull is one of the most recognized names in casual traditional pendants. Known and trusted by professional electricians and homebuilders for their quality and reliability, Sea Gull pendants add warmth and interest with an informal style.