Our Price: $778.00
Our Price: $778.00
Our Price: $438.00
BEST SELLING LANDMARK LIGHTING STYLES
About Landmark Lighting
1. Landmark Lighting is famous for Tiffany-style light fixtures, which transform the typical Tiffany lamp into overhead chandeliers, pendants, or ceiling lights for any room of the home.
2. Tiffany-style shades feature intricate stained glass designs to suit a variety of home styles. Choose geometric designs for modern homes and floral designs for traditional homes.
3. With a product line including everything from table lamps to vanity bars to massive chandeliers, Landmark Lighting has what you need to completely remodel your home lighting collection in unique, cohesive style.
4. Landmark pendant lights may not be big, but they make a huge difference in the functionality and atmosphere of your home. Used as general or task lighting, these highly visible fixtures are your opportunity to experiment with style and design.
5. Make that long hallway seem less like a dreary cave with a Landmark wall light. You can opt for a simple style to merely light your path or choose an edgy design to serve as fascinating art as you make your trek.
6. Choosing the all-important lighting fixture in your foyer or living room can be a daunting task, but Landmark chandeliers make the decision easy. No matter which design you pick, you can be assured of a high-quality, unique fixture that will define your home as a place of sophistication and style.
7. Your kitchen island may be for cooking and your pool table for playing, but both have the same basic lighting needs. Landmark billiard and island fixtures are fun and functional, providing style and task lighting in one handy package.
8. Overhead light fixtures in small bedrooms often get overlooked, but flush and semi-flush mount Landmark ceiling lights aim to rectify that problem. Whether your goal is glamour or simplicity, Landmark has the solution.
9. Replacing a light fixture might seem like a daunting task (circuit breakers, ladders, wires, oh my!), but it's usually a very straightforward procedure if you follow the manufacturer's instructions and basic safety rules. Upgrading your cookie-cutter fixture to a distinctive Landmark light will instantly transform your home and is well worth the effort.
10. Founded in 1996, Landmark Lighting draws on working experience dating back to the Geringer traditions started in 1913. The company continues into the 21st century with a commitment to creating unique products that will be cherished for generations.