1. Contrary to what you might think, E.L.K. lights are not made from antlers! The company is named for its three founders: Adolf Ebenstein, Jonathan Lesko, and Russell King. However, if you're decorating a modern cabin, these lights will still fit the bill.
2. E.L.K. lights can be found in significant world buildings such as George Vanderbilt's Biltmore Estate and The Historic Royal Palaces of England, and now you can have the same sophisticated decor in your own home.
3. Bathroom lighting isn't just about function, so make sure you choose E.L.K. Lighting vanity fixtures to create a personalized spa retreat where you can primp and preen before a fashionable night out on the town.
4. Perfect for an entryway or kitchen island, E.L.K. Lighting pendants come in every imaginable style, shape, and color to ensure these small yet high-profile fixtures will complement your home decor.
5. With sculptural, often over-the-top designs, E.L.K. Lighting chandeliers for your dining room or foyer will always be a ready-made topic of conversation to salvage even the most boring dinner party.
6. Take the quirky style of E.L.K. Lighting outside with a fixture from the Outdoor Collections. Guests will know they're about to enter a truly refined home before they even cross the threshold.
7. Sophisticated style isn't just for adults anymore. E.L.K. Lighting's Novelty Collection includes whimsical features in a myriad of shapes - airplanes, dolphins, and basketballs, to name a few - to light up your child's room.
8. Showcase your eco-friendly attitude with the Modern Organics Collection, which uses sustainable natural materials embedded between clear panels to create unique, organic shades.
9. E.L.K. Lighting has partnered with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen to design high-quality, decor-minded light fixtures that pair youthful appeal with elegant style.
10. The Trump Home Collection features grand pieces inspired by the magnificent mansions of Donald Trump. E.L.K.'s goal in this collaboration is to deliver affordable luxury to your home.